It's Finally Here!

Well, yesterday was the day.  After working on this project for a whole year with my sister, I have published our book.  I never thought we would tell this story.  I never thought I would actually hear all of my sister's story.  Something we never talked about finally came to life.  We sat down one fateful day and just decided to go for it.  I am so grateful that she opened up to me, letting her words come out had been so hard, but she did it.

Publishing this book will have its ups and downs.  Thinking of everyone hearing what she has been through is heartbreaking, but liberating all at the same time.  

Bringing people into our world surely will bring those folks who will have bad comments, but if the book touches at least one person and lets them know they are not alone, then that is what we set out to do.

Oward and upward as they would say.  

Now onto the other three books I too myself I was going to write this year, SHEESH I'm behind LOL



Comments

Popular Posts