The Year That Keeps On Giving

When I started this year, or should I say before 2020 started, I made a goal to publish four books during the year.  I had two children's books under my Auntie Nann pen name and two adult books.



I am one book published and feeling like OMG, why did I do that to myself.  

I also gave myself a goal of reading 100 books.  I'm not even going there with how many I have actually read.  

Overwhelmed I can't say that I am, just in a funk.  I think everyone may feel this way this year.  I wonder why right!

I'm back in the saddle and writing and it feels good, but sometimes I feel like I'm in too deep!

I'm currently working on my children's book, which is "Pawpaw's Recliner, The Places You Will Go".



This book is about my dad (Pawpaw) and his 11 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild.  Why did I have to come up with individual stories for each kid?  Am I gluten for punishment?  Maybe I am, but I wanted to make something special for each kid so they could remember their time with him.

I'm having fun with the story as each kid's adventure in the recliner is unique to their personality and relationship with Pawpaw; however, I am on 50 pages and only the fourth kid.  WOW

Anywho, on a happier note, I have gone into contract to have the "An Addicts Journey Home, The Tale of Two Sisters narrated and should be finished by the end of July. 



 I also am in contract to have "Leo's Big Adventure" narrated and should be finished by the end of July as well. 



 I'm so excited for these two books to be on audible!

When I started this journey of writing it was a dream I had since the 7th grade.  Let's just say it been a long time.

Finally, each day I am learning more about being an author, creator, publisher, etc.

I'm glad my family hasn't thrown me out the window for all the support I ask them.

Anywho, if you would like to see both of my adult and children's books below are the links to my profile on Amazon, which has all the books I have authored.




Comments

Popular Posts