My Time Is Slipping By

 

I have been thinking of writing for a while.  For some reason it seems to escape me because my nose doesn't leave the screen from one of the many programs I feel I need to learn.  I sit in front of my computer screen for 10 sometimes more hours a day.  I am so intrigued with these programs of creation that I can't help myself.  Its almost a compulsion to learn and create.

I had a creative nature from  young age, but never explored it.  I had trouble learning when I was young, but never knew why so I just acted out so people thought I couldn't learn due to behavior.  I wasn't stupid, I just learned different.

When your in school everyone has to learn the same or you are the problem.

School today still teaches the kids the same and doesn't embrace the kids who learn differently.

I am someone who couldn't sit through a college class if you saved my life, but give me an online class and let me learn the way I do and I can get my college degree.  Heck I did.

The problem with never changing the way of thinking is you stunt the organizations goal and the people's goal.

Humans have been stunting their own growth since the dawn of time.  They have called it Religion, Laws, Education or whatever else they have wanted to call it.

Its sad that as individuals are are not allowed to explore the things that call to us most as long as it is not harming ourselves to anyone else.

We are told to sit or stand inside a bubble that fits societies views on how we are supposed to be.

Imagine if some of the world's greatest thinkers believed that?

I don't believe that, so I sit in front of my computer thoroughly entertained and at 42 years old, i'm learning new programs and enjoying my life all over again.

You can teach an old dog new tricks and you can expand your horizon if you just try.

I don't allow myself to get stuck, other than inside the house LOL.

I am not perfect, or a scholar, but I am a person with intrigue and to some that is dangerous.

Until next time my peeps, I miss talking to you all and I hope you have a fantabulous life exploring the world around you.

Comments

Popular Posts