Understanding when YOU Need YOU

 



Yes, you hear it all the time.  There is a reason for that.  How are you going to leave a plant without water and expect it to grow.  

The same goes for yourself.  You cannot expect your body and mind to flourish without putting the goods into it.

So often we keep going without taking the time to replenish ourselves.  When will you realize that running on pure energy is not enough.

Wouldn't you like to wake up each day the best version of yourself.

Are you suffering from failed relationships, bad health conditions, mental health problems, family issues, money problems, continued self doubt?

That is because you are failing yourself.  You fail to realize that you are too worried about other people and their problems than your own.

When you do that, you empty your own metaphorical bank account and every part of you becomes broke.

Tired of saying "I'm Tired", well your doing it to yourself.  Wake up and get some sleep.  Sound funny?  Its meant to be a wake up call from the universe or whatever else telling you, if you don't quit, your life will be one big mess of misery and you can just sit and dwell in it.

People believe if they do something nice for themselves that it is selfish.  Hold up, wait a minute, let me put my two cents in it.

So i'm supposed to wait for someone to buy me flowers, take me out to dinner, take me to the movies, tell me i'm enough, encourage me to achieve my goals?

Nah, you got me all messed up.  

If you are one of the million people waiting for someone else to do something for you, keep waiting and see where that gets you.  Keep sitting there and use the "Why ME" excuse and be miserable.

I'm going to water my flower, i'm going to eat my cake and ice cream and i'm going to go grab me the flowers I LIKE instead of waiting for someone to tell me i'm enough.

So, when your ready to wake up, let me know.

Life is good on this side of the tracks.

Comments

Popular Posts