When You Are Tired


 There are going to be days that you are tired.

There will be days you are just done and don't want to think.

I have those days often.

I try my best to get through.

I do what I can to give some straightforward answers.


Forgive yourself for those days.  Allow yourself to be tired.  It is OK.  We can't all run at 100 MPH all the time.


Take the time for yourself to reset.  If you don't, you will burn out, and all the passion you had for life and your dreams will burn out with them.


When you're not at your fullest, you can't reach the stars. You will have to settle for the moon.


Are you OK with doing something halfway, or do you pride yourself in doing it the best you can?


Take those tired days to just relax and maybe reschedule something that you just can't seem to get right.


On a tight deadline?  We have all been there.  Push all the mundane things off that can wait and just get to your deadline so you can relax afterward.


Sometimes we take on so much that we create this panic state in ourselves.


This panic state is not your friend. It does not propel you into greatness.  It can stop you dead in your tracks from meeting the very self that you are meant to be.


Relax, relate, release!


That is my message to you!


Until next time my friends.


CJ

Comments

Popular Posts