Finding The Groove


 I"m finding my groove, and I love it. Over the past few months, I’ve been sticking my nose into writing and keeping it out of all other things, and I love it.

I’m writing a contemporary romance, and as soon as that’s complete in April, I’m heading to a new children’s book series that I have in mind. I am also writing a military drama. But I’m wondering if it’s even a military drama. This book takes place with the character getting out of the military. Most of the book is him out of the military.

I am realizing when I am allowing myself to have doubts and when I am not giving myself grace.

A few years ago, I thought learning about myself was a one-and-done thing. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized that I would constantly change who I am as a person.

Some people will say this isn’t true. They have their opinion like I have mine. The core of me will always be the same.

Some things get better with time.

I’ve moved back into my original office space, and I find it more conducive to the writing and Zen process than the big office I had made for myself or the office in the house's front where everything was buzzing with life.

I love my tiny closet-like office. It’s where my best idea comes through and where I feel like it’s all mine.

I hope you find the place that belongs totally to you. I hope you find your Zen moments in life.. The busy isn’t always progress. Remember that. Progress is when you are making the change you want to see.

Until next time, my friends.

CJ

Comments

Popular Posts